Sanskrit Typing Software Download
If you want to type in Sanskrit on your word document or post on facebook page, you first need to download the software. We have provided FREE software to download and type in Sanskrit. Some features are:
Once you download and install the software on the windows operating system, you no longer need the Internet connection to type in Sanskrit.
No Need to remember complex Sanskrit keyboard layout. Simply type english alphabets and it will translate it into Sanskrit word after pressing a space bar key on your keyboard.
- Suggest alternative words once the
Backspace key is pressed.
- After installing you can type it in Word Document, Excel, On Email or even on Facebook or Twitter - Basically, anywhere you can type in english you can type in Sanskrit!
- Yes, it is FREE. We don't charge you a Rupee, a Pence, or a Cent.
Instructions to Install Sanskrit Typing Software
- Step 1
- Download the Sanskrit typing software by clicking on above link.
- Step 2
- Once downloaded, extract the file with any zip opener like winzip or other software.
- Step 3
- After extracting the file you will find setup file.
- Step 4
- Double click on "Set up File". The software installation process will install the sofware on your system.
- Step 5
- After successful installation of software you need to configure it to type in Sanskrit.